If you are not able to travel, you can submit a Name Change request in which you find a replacement passenger to take over your spot on the trip. 


A name change request must meet the following requirements:

You must be up-to-date with your payments and hold an active spot on this trip. 

You cannot complete a name change with a traveler previously registered for this trip.

The responsibility to find a suitable new traveler is yours alone. If you need help to find a suitable replacement, reach out to your student organiser for assistance. 


To submit a name change request, follow the steps below:

The replacement and traveler must both sign and return the name change form (found below).

The replacement must sign up for the trip and pay up-to-date, according to the traveler's payment schedule at the time of submitting the name change form. 

The replacement will assume all details of the traveler’s package [eg. price, roommates, etc.].

The traveler will receive a refund when the replacement’s payments have been processed and the name change has been approved by our suppliers. The refund will be for the full amount paid minus any fees applied in processing with our supplier. 


Fees and restrictions

Fees may apply with external suppliers depending on the time the name change request is placed. 


The name change form can be found under FORMS on our website.

Did this answer your question?